This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who use it.
This notice is given pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/2003 to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address:
the home page of the site.
The information applies only to the website http: // www.actainvestigazioni.com and not to other Web sites accessed via links.
The “owner” of the treatment
Please be informed that the data controller as per art. 28 is the Company Acta Investigazioni s.n.c. with headquarters in Via di Ripoli 188 Florence (FI), which will apply to assert the rights as provided dall’articolo7 Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003.
The data may also be processed by the following categories of employees and / or managers:
– Resources which has delegated the management / maintenance of computer systems – System Administrators
– Persons mandated by the holder within the limits of tasks received and the provisions of the procedures;
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site.
No data from the web service is disclosed.
Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (newsletters, answers to questions, etc..) Are used only to perform the service or assistance requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is in necessary for that purpose
A cookie is a small amount of data, which contains an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web server and are subsequently stored on the hard drive of your computer. The cookie can be read and recognized only by the website that sent whenever a connection is made next.
The browser is the software that allows you to surf the web via the display and transfer of information on the hard drive of your computer. If your browser preferences are set to accept cookies, any website can send its cookies to your browser, but – in order to protect privacy – can detect exclusively to them from the site itself, and not those sent the browser to other sites.
Alternatives for setting cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or receive a warning note when you are sent one. Each browser has its own set ups, so remember to consult the section “Help” on your browser for more information on how to change their preferences.
It is necessary, however, to remember that, in deciding to reject all cookies, you may not be able to use some of the services on the site that, to guarantee the safety of the user and the site will require mandatory.
No personal user data is acquired from the site.
Data provided voluntarily by
When you visit a part of the site that requires the collection of personal data (for both the request for information, which to submit their applications in the “work with us”), the user is asked to give his consent to treatment by Acta Investigazioni snc of their data.
The personal data that are provided by the user when using the Site may includerre the name, address, telephone number, email address, profession, and other specific data relative to the types of services required.
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the acquisition of the sender’s necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the message.
A respect for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal information requested in the course of navigation in order to request information material or other communications.
Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Rights of interested parties
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/03 – Privacy Code
In relation to these treatments may exercise the right under Art. 7 set forth below:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes acted for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The Data Processing of Personal Data is ACTA INVESTIGAZIONI SNC